From: Shafat Qazi [mailto:seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org]
Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2000 11:49 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Seismic Design Manual Vol 2

Finally! Seismic design manual Volume 2 has been released for sale. This is the second volume of the three-volume SEAOC Seismic Design Manual. Along with Volume I, this document has been developed by the Structural Engineers Association of California to provide guidance on the interpretation and use of seismic requirements of the 1997 UBC and 1999 Recommended Lateral Force Requirements and Commentary (the 1999 SEAOC Blue Book). Provides more than 300 pages of light frame, masonry and tilt-up examples

You can order your copy at this address:

http://www.icbo.org/wsnsa.dll/prodshow.w?prodid=SEAOC2

It runs about $60

My take: Excellent document. Real good solved design examples

Shafat Qazi, P.E.
Admin SEAINT

p.s. The final release of IBC 2000 is out.