Re: Dropped from the list during shutdown

"Dennis S. Wish" wrote:

> Shafat and others.
>
> If you know of anyone who has not received mail from the list since it went
> down for service, please inform them to subscribe again as it appears some
> members may have been accidentally dropped from the listservice. I received
> an email from Lynn Howard who has not received a post since before the virus
> hit. He was not affected by the virus and thought the list had been - as an
> explanation for not receiving mail.
> Shafat, please check this out if you will as I think there may be a number
> who have been taken off the list accidentally and who do not know as yet.
>
> Regards,
> Dennis S. Wish, PE
> Structural Engineering Consultant
> structures(--nospam--at)engineer.com
> (208) 361-5447 E-Fax

This actually happened to me and a colleague a few weeks back, before the
"Lovebug virus", and I sent sent an email to "unsubscribe" as a check.  I
received a return message telling me that I couldn't unsubscribe because I
wasn't a listserver member.  Incidentally, the "unsubscribe" instructions are
fine, you just need to read and follow them.

Albert J. Meyer, Jr.