RE: Providing Notice Of Licensure

Dennis:

It's no joke.  You'll notice that you have four methods to Providing Notice
of Licensure.  The first one, for me, is just displaying my wall
certificate on my office wall.  There is probably some history to this
(Section 463.5), but I first became aware of the possibility last Thursday
morning at our local engineering community monthly meeting when I overheard
some surveyors and civil engineers discussing the notice requirement.

Actually the fourth option is intriguing where the "Said posted notice must
be in at least 48 point type".