Tank materials in seismically active areas[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "Seaint (E-mail)" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Tank materials in seismically active areas
- From: "Wayne Johnson" <waynej(--nospam--at)scinopharm.com.tw>
- Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 11:12:36 +0800
I am currently reviewing bids for a wastewater treatment plant in Taiwan. We have a fairly active geology here, and I was wondering if there was a good source for evaluating Steel tanks vs Concrete tanks. I was hoping that someone could point me to an article or text that might give me a good starting point.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Table 16-q Seismic Coefficient Ca, Zone 4.
- Next by Subject: Tank Seismic Restraint
- Previous by thread: RE: Why you get dropped from the list
- Next by thread: Roof deck reinforcing