About International Building Codes, Regulations and Standards

Hello!
I have for a year ago compiled a web page about "A guide to find Building Codes, Regulations and Standards on the Internet" at the URL: http://www.v-biblioteket.lth.se/ce-codes.htm .

This list is just an attempt to make it easier, to find current building codes, regulations and standards in a selection of countries: From my part there have been many difficulties by compiling this list and furthermore some countries have been much harder to find information about than others on the web.

So, I hope to get some feedback, if you tell me what to be corrected, improved and so on?

Also, if you know of other web sites including similar compilations, or of course a newer printed publication, than the 10 year old edition, I refered to in the page.

Greetings from Sweden:-)

Helena
HELENA KLEIN
Civil Engineering Library
LUND UNIVERSITY, Sweden
E-mail: helena.klein(--nospam--at)vsek.lth.se

The Civil Engineer's Mega Bookmark
www.v-biblioteket.lth.se/civil.htm