Re: About International Building Codes, Regulations and Standards

Dear Ms. Klein,

On SISTRUT site you can find links too. The address is
http://www.sistrut.com.br/Normas/norm_E.html

You will find there forms to purchase CEB, FIB and FIP
Publications and, all Brazilian Codes for Structural
Engineering.  You will find too more than 7000
publications of IBRACON, Brazilian Concrete Institute
to be purchase.

Please, find there a link named 'ADD' and fill up your
data and your http address above, we will create a
link to your page. Give me too 'ADD' information in
Universities .

Best Regards

Marcelo P. Picarelli