RE: Seismic Design Manual - Vol. 2.

Attila

Just a point of clarification. The review process by membership at large may
have been a voluntary process, but the folks who wrote the original
document, as far as I know are getting paid.

In regard to your suggestion, I think it is good idea to put the errata, as
it becomes available on the web site, not the whole document. This way SEAOC
will be protecting their interest and at the same time the users will get up
to date information on each problem.

Ben Yousefi, SE
San Jose, CA