FYI - Permits on line for Bureau of Engineering For City of LA

I thought this would be of interest to some of you. Not an official notice or anything. :o)

Our City's(City of LA) Bureau of Engineering, Dept. of P.W., is trying to breakground by issuing permits online in the near future. See the attached site for a demo. Some feature include submitting drawings (if simple of course) online and if markups were necessary, customer will be able to view the comments of his drawing online.

As for Dept of Build. & Safety.  Don't know. Diff. dept.

http://appltest.lacity.org/boedemo/

Regards,
Edward Arrington