Nova Scotia House Design Work

I'm assisting a client in Vancouver, BC to design a house in Nova
Scotia.

I'm not registered in that province, so I'd like to find a Nova Scotia
registered structural engineer who does light wood framing structural
design for residences. It would help if he could work with e-mailed *dxf
drawing files (from the architect's Versacad program).

I could do the structural design here, for review by an east coast
engineer, but it may be better for the project for a local structural
engineer to do the design work, and possibly help with field reviews.

I'd be grateful for any help.

Jim Warne
jwarne(--nospam--at)direct.ca
Phone (604)985-2702