RE: Seismic Design Manual - Vol. 2.

To Dennis's comments I would add

SEAOC's sheen is getting pretty tarnished these days. These error ridden
"manuals" reflect poorly on the organization itself. If we can't get it
right, we shouldn't be doing it at all.

Personally, I threw mine out. I wouldn't even give Volume I away for fear
that some poor start up engineer might actually design according to some of
those "examples".

I haven't seen volume II, since I expected it would be a waste of a good
$50. Seems it was a good decision from what is posted on the list.

Peter Higgins, SE