Re: My comments and the SEAOSC Elections

Dennis:

I know there are quite a few members from the nominating committee on this list. I hope one of them will explain to you why there are no choices.

As far as I know, the board was presented with a long list of nominees for each position. Most of them DENIED. Why? Because it is a time consuming commitment.

Personally I think that majority of the Structural Engineers are "takers" not "givers". That is where the problem is.

"Ask not what your association has done for you, ask what you have done for your association." (modified JFK quote)

Shafat