Thank You Grame Dick

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next] While there are many committee chairs that have ignored their responsibilities, we must not forget those who have fulfilled their responsibility. Graeme Dick, the current chair for Testing Procedures committee has been holding meetings regularly and has been the only chair who has submitted the minutes of the committee meeting to our web site in a timely manner. Graeme, I thank you for your efforts and wish that other committee chairs would follow your leadership.

You can view Graeme's committee documents at:

http://www.seaint.org/SEAOSC/seaosctesting1.htm

Shafat