From: Hakan Ezcan [mailto:modul4(--nospam--at)yahoo.com]
Sent: Sunday, May 14, 2000 12:02 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: structural design companies

....hello this is a question to all who working a
structural design company ..
    in your opinion how will be the squad composition
and sharing of works, related   preparing of design
calculations and drawings on a design company .
for example; some companies take a few engineers
but lot of  tecnicians (for drawing), engineers just
make calculations and tell tecnicians how  drawings
will be , but in some companies thereis more engineers
than tecnicians and engineers make most of work by
theirselves ,draw formwork plans and some details
,calculations vs..
i think u understand what im askin: how must it be in
your think for best ,or what types r using on usa
design companies  please share with me
thank u

Hakan Ezcan