RE: Why you get dropped from the list

Dear Sir,
I'm very surprised to read taht some of your memnbers are dropped from the
list w/o notice, and the ones who want to be dropped are not allowed to do.
Please inform how you have to do to be dropped w/o asking for it, might
this is the only solution to be dropped out.
Another question: Do you receive any of my e.mails, and if so, do you take
any action.
Regards
Eduardo Rosa.
e.mail: erosa(--nospam--at)cricursa.com