RE: Seismic Design Manual - Vol. 2.

Why does everything have to be taken to the extreme to prove a point?

No, there probably aren't any error free text books or error free structural
drawings for that matter. But 20 pages of errata (as in Vol 1)? Gimme a
break!

Before I buy Volume 2, I want either a refund or a replacement for Volume 1.

Bill Allen, S.E. (CA #2607)
ALLEN DESIGNS
Laguna Niguel, CA
http://www.AllenDesigns.com