Tired of MS Internet Explorer - I have a recommendation

I found a browser that I thought I would download to see if it provided
anything to match or beat MS Internet Explorer. NeoPlanets Internet Browser
is one of the nicest and refreshing changes in browsers I have found. Like
most browsers, it is free and only 2meg download.
You can get a copy at: http://www.neoplanet.com/download/install/index.html

I love this thing. It transfers over my IE Favorites so I lose nothing. It
has a wonderful hierarchy of built-in channels and useful sites and you can
customize it by adding those things that are important to you.
Now here is the thing I like the most. There are programs out now that allow
you to change the appearance by adding "skins". NeoPlanet is one of those
and there are hundreds of custom skins free for the asking.
So far there is no incompatibility that I can find with IE5.
It's worth looking at. I've just made it my default browser as I like the
upscale creative look and the way it works.
It also has an Email program built in. I have not accepted this as I am very
tied into MS Outlook and the PIM features. If you don't use a PIM like
Outlook, this may offer as much e-mail services as you need. You can, like
outlook, sort your mail into different folders for archiving.

Again, I highly recommend it - if only for a new thrill

Regards,
Dennis S. Wish, PE
Structural Engineering Consultant
structures(--nospam--at)engineer.com <mailto:structures(--nospam--at)engineer.com>
www.structuralist.net
(208) 361-5447 E-Fax