RE: seaint Digest for 14 May 2000

Hello All
I have just re-joined the list server after an absence of 12 months +.

Things haven't changed much have they.  So sad!

Will I stay for the occasional good value postings?

Bruce  S

Any attachments to this email have been checked using Norton Antivirus
definitions dated 10/05/2000.

Bruce Shephard
Seismic Consultants Ltd
23 Martin Grove, Normandale, LOWER HUTT