From: Peter Higgins [mailto:JillHiggins(--nospam--at)compuserve.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 16, 2000 6:41 AM
To: INTERNET:seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Different Approach to Virus Protection?

Dennis,

It appears I confused Goback with something else (which sounded familiar I
guess) I used several years ago. This sounds like something useful.

Questions:
1) Will it work with Billy Gates' NT4?
2) How are the files stored? The big question is whether they are saved
with the same basic format. If so, what stops the worm from getting to them
too?
3) How much space does it take? My workstation has over 40 gig in it right
now. I worry that duplicating all that stuff back several versions might
clog the system.
4) Does it slow things down appreciably?

Thanks,

Peter Higgins, SE