To Nels Roselund or anyone

>>>I would like to know where I could get the FEMA 178
and 310 Publications.<<<

FEMA 310 is on back order by FEMA.  According to the person taking orders
at FEMA this could mean 6 months or longer.

I would suggest that, until these documents are generally availible that,
you not specify that they be used on a project.

FEMA needs to do a better job of making their publications availible to the
public.  Can somebody from FEMA respond.

Mark Gilligan