From: Mark McCormick [mailto:mjm2(--nospam--at)adi.ca]
Sent: Tuesday, May 16, 2000 1:19 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Steel Tank Foundations

List members,

Does anyone know of any good references/texts on foundation design for
circular steel tanks for liquid storage?

Thanks,

Mark McCormick

========================

Mark McCormick, P. Eng.

ADI Limited

Fredericton, NB

Canada

* subscribe (no fee) to the list, send email to

* admin(--nospam--at)seaint.org and in the body of the message type

* "join seaint" (no quotes). To Unsubscribe, send email

* to admin(--nospam--at)seaint.org and in the body of the message

* type "leave seaint" (no quotes). For questions, send

* email to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you

* site at: http://www.seaint.org