From: Roger Davis [mailto:rdavis(--nospam--at)sdsarch.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2000 10:04 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: More On Ungrouted Baseplates for Traffic
Signal/SignageStructure s

I agree that it is not exactly the same situation, but it is the only
guidance I have seen.  I think my greatest concern with using this procedure
with a sign is the cyclic loading involved.  As far as the raw forces
involved, precast construction loads are probably higher than the loads
involved in design of sign supports.