From: Polhemus, Bill [mailto:wlpolhemus(--nospam--at)sbinfra.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2000 10:32 AM
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Subject: RE: More On Ungrouted Baseplates for Traffic Signal/Signage
Struc ture s

Thanks, Harold. I had checked with them yesterday, and did not even found
where I could ORDER these pubs.

Did you get these references from the work that you mentioned?

I'm going to contact them about ordering.

Regards.

[N.B.: May I say that I appreciate--actually, I'm breathless at--your depth
of knowledge of so many subjects. You humble me greatly, as I don't believe
I have even a fraction of these facts that you seem to be able to come up
with off the top of your head. What a rare talent. I'm envious, but I'm also
glad that I and others have you available!]