ASCE 7-98 and 1/3 Increase for Wind Load

Section 2.4.3 of the Special Edition ASCE 7-98 (section 2.4 deals with
allowable stress design) reads in part:
"Increases in allowable stress shall not be used with these loads or load
combinations unless it can be demonstrated that such an increase is
justified by structural behavior caused by rate or duration of load."

Does wind load meet the 2.4.3 rate / duration criteria?
In more simple terms, in steel design can I use a 1/3 allowable stress
increase for a DL + W combination if I am using ASCE 7-98 wind loading?

David Finley, P.E.
PEC - Lake City