RE: ASTM A 193 B7

What is the cost?

-----Original Message-----
From: Sprague, Harold O. [mailto:SpragueHO(--nospam--at)bv.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2000 1:17 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: ASTM A 193 B7

We subscribe to IHS http://www.ihserc.com/.  You can subscribe to a
particular standard or pay as you go.

There are several standards you can choose from.  They have international
standards, military standards, ASTM, ASME, AWWA, ASCE, BOCA, NEMA, IEEE,
etc.  Just about any combination in the alphabet.  And you don't have to buy
the whole set of anything.  They have everything on PDF so you can review
them on line, save the PDF on your computer, or print out a copy to keep
your stapler happy.

Regards,
Harold Sprague