Re: easy one - latest AISC Code of Standard Practice?

The latest I have in the my 2nd edition LRFD which was effective as of
June 10, 1992.

I did find it on the AISC web page and the June 10, 1992 seems the be teh
most current...follow the link below to what I found:

https://www.aisc.org/publications/shop.asp?action=displayitem&cat=SPECIFICATIONS+%26+CODES&sub=Other+Specifications

Hope this helps,

Scott Maxwell