RE: Why people can't unsubscribe

Just one item to add...I believe Shafat may have touched on this...

Some people cannot unsubscribe using the correct method (either with or
without the email address included after the "leave seaint).  I am not
sure of the exact reason, but it has something to do with how different
email clients handle messages.

I originally was signed up to the list by way of work email address.  When
I signed up, the company was using M$ Outlook 97.  Everything was working
fine.  Then the company upgraded to M$ Outlook 98 and my SEAINT access
when downhill.  I couldn't contribute messages to the list and I could not
unsubsribe.  I then switched to using my personal email address (it also
saves clutter in my work email) and unscribed from work using my personal
email account.

I would not that many people may not be aware of the ability to
subscribe/unsubscribe through the web page.  It might be useful to add a
note to that effect in the instructions at the bottom.

Scott Maxwell