Re: HSS Shapes

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next] Jakes right about the "black manual" by AISC, Steel Tube Inst. and AISI however it doesn't seem to list a 3/4" 12x12 section.

Barry H. Welliver

Jake Watson wrote:

Did you look in the new black HSS manual from AISC?  There are a lot of
shapes listed in there that are not found in the LRFD or ASD manuals.
They have even shaded the "special order" shapes to make it easy to
distinguish from standard shapes.

Jake Watson, E.I.T.
Salt Lake City, UT

P.S. Try this link
http://www.aisc.org/documents.asp?mode=docdetail&doc=95 if it doesn't
work got to AISC's web site and link over to the HSS member
availability.