Re: HSS Shapes[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: HSS Shapes
- From: "Barry H. Welliver" <wellive(--nospam--at)attglobal.net>
- Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 07:03:56 -0600
Barry H. Welliver
Jake Watson wrote:
Did you look in the new black HSS manual from AISC? There are a lot of
shapes listed in there that are not found in the LRFD or ASD manuals.
They have even shaded the "special order" shapes to make it easy to
distinguish from standard shapes.
Jake Watson, E.I.T.
Salt Lake City, UT
P.S. Try this link
http://www.aisc.org/documents.asp?mode=docdetail&doc=95 if it doesn't
work got to AISC's web site and link over to the HSS member
"Harper, Mark" wrote:
> I was reviewing a set of drawings and came across a HSS12X12X3/4 section
> called out. This shape does not exist in the AISC manual, nor could I find
> it in the list of shapes of principal producers. Does this size tube exist
> or can it be special ordered? Has anyone else heard of this?
> Mark Harper PE, SE
> HDR INC.
> Phone: (626) 564-2820
> Fax: (626) 564-2873
- Prev by Subject: Re: HSS Shapes
- Next by Subject: RE: HSS Shapes
- Previous by thread: Re: HSS Shapes
- Next by thread: RE: HSS Shapes