Charlie Carter re: latest AISC Code of Standard Practice?

Charlie,
It appears to me that the language that used to be in
paragraph 4.2.1 regarding approval as it relates to
responsibility for connections has changed somewhat
making it less clear.  Is there a particular reason
why the language:"...constitutes acceptance by the
owner's authorized representative of design for the
structural adequacy of such connections." was deleted?
 I can't find any similar wording in the new Code that
makes this as clear as it was.  Please help.
Ken Peoples
Lehigh Valley Technical Associates

http://www.aisc.org/documents.asp?mode=docdetail&doc=186