Re: FW: Cold-Formed Steel Design Software

While I have never used it for cold-formed steel design, RAM Advanse
supposedly will do cold-formed steel design.  Also, RISA 3-D will
supposedly have cold-formed steel design/checks included in the near
future.

Since I don't really do cold-formed steel design, I can speak to how well
it is (or will be) implemented in those programs.

Hope that helps,

Scott Maxwell