Re: California SE exam

Try the S.E design manual by Ben yossifi.  It is the best way for you to
prepare for the exam.  It has great information and good solutions.  Don't
get bogged with too many references, you have enough codes to carry to the
exam as it is.  Study hard and good luck.

Samir Ghosn, P.E.
Harris & Associates