RE: Charlie Carter re: latest AISC Code of Standard Practice?

Sorry Bill but I have to disagree.  I know that AISC
wants "has reviewed and approved the connection
details" to mean what it had previously said:
"..accepts design responsibility for the structural
adequacy.." but I'm sure that all those review stamps
that say "review is for general conformance with the
contract documents" will be what is interpreted if
there is nothing clearer in the code.
Ken

http://www.aisc.org/documents.asp?mode=docdetail&doc=186

********