From: Ron Hill [mailto:ronhill(--nospam--at)hillce.com]
Sent: Saturday, May 20, 2000 01:27
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Listservice subscriber privacy

Mike,

I too have rely messages in my outbox from a few messages.  The rely is
marked as hold and is not sent.  The contents say only the time and date the
mail was opened.

I also use Outlook98.  I remember on the earlier version of Outlook that
there was an option that could be checked that would request this
information from the receiver.  It is not on the new version of Outlook but
it  is somehow trying to reply to received messages.

I have noticed that the option for BCC (Blind copies)copies is now gone.
  I used this option often on the earlier version of Outlook.

I did not get the message from  Kehshin Chi as of this time.  I will watch
to see if it happens on my mail reader.

Ron Hill, P.E.
HILL Consulting Engineering
Birmingham, Alabama  USA