Re: Mailing List for Marketing Structural EngineeringServices?

As an old Bechtel alumnus as well, I think we're both right.

Bechtel floggs their construction and management services like anyone else,
but Stephen D. Jr. never to the best of my knowlege ever advertised for the
engineering end of the business. Indeed, Bechtel seldom does large
engineering only contracts. They are always in conjunction with the
construction and/or management. Fair game in my book.

Peter Higgins