Autocad 2000 question

For all you Autocad Buff's - please help me with this one.
I created a small drawing (under 1 meg in size) in Autocad 2000 ADT 2 which
contains two Layouts in Paperspace - each representing a separate sheet
(S1.0 and S2.0). The actual plans, sections and details were created in
model space and the views of each laid out in the Paperspace Layout sheet.
The tabs were also named according to the Sheet number S1.0 and S2.0.

I converted the drawing to R14 for my client who is unable to locate the
S1.0 notes sheet. I opened the R14 drawing in R2000 and it is still there
just as it was in R2000. Although I know how to use views, model and paper
space, I can not advise my client how to bring up the paperspace view of
sheet S1.0 in release 14.

Can anyone help me with this one. BTW, doing it this way, seemed to save me
about 2 megs in files size as the total package saved in only 640K.

Regards,
Dennis S. Wish, PE
Structural Engineering Consultant
structures(--nospam--at)engineer.com <mailto:structures(--nospam--at)engineer.com>
(208) 361-5447 E-Fax