From: GMadden(--nospam--at)enron.com [mailto:GMadden(--nospam--at)enron.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2000 10:55 AM
To: dennis.wish(--nospam--at)gte.net
Subject: RE: Autocad 2000 question

I should have read your originaly post more closely...

ACAD 14 does not support tabs. It only has paper space and model space, no
multiple paper space is available. I suggest you wblock the file to
separate one sheet from the other and re-send. An easier method might be to
saveas a new file name and delete one tab entirely which would give you two
files without having to wblock and reassemble the viewports

Good Luck,
-Gerard