RE: Tectum Ceiling Support

Chris,

I am not familiar with this particular designation.

There aren't too many manufacturers of bulb tees.  There was a manufacturing
company called The Keystone Group which sold the bulb tee division to Tech
Truss Tees in 1988, but I don't think that Tech Truss is in business any
more.

You could also try Chicago Heights Steel at
http://www.steelnet.org/chsteel/bulbtee.html.  They are the only company
that I know that currently makes bulb tees.

Regards,
Harold Sprague