From: Brent Koch [mailto:kochengr(--nospam--at)pacbell.net]
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2000 11:37 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Autocad 2000 question

The problem encountered is not due your datafile, but with the operational
characteristics of release 14 itself. Acadr14 does not support multiple
paperpsaces. Your best bet would be to create two files from your original
and delete the "odd" layout from each.

On a separate note, do you model your ADT2 structures in 3d? If not what are
the benefits of using ADT2 vs plain Acadr2000?

Brent R. Koch, PE
Koch Engineering, Inc.
Livermore, CA
mailto:kochengr(--nospam--at)pacbell.net