Re: Note from Dennis Wish - resignation from SEA and List

            Dear Mr. Wish:

Thank you for your professionalism, knowledge, and passion to our great profession.

In your higher-level (not formally, but substantially)  position, you definitely know better what to do and how to do it.  So, I guess, your resignation is a constructive thing to do.

I wish I knew how I could have been of any help in your -unfortunately, uphill - battles.

Sorry that, from now on, we will not be able to read your posts - they contribute a lot to our (my) work. However, I understand that you will continue to not simply do your work, but to enjoy it.

Thank you again, and good luck.

Steve Gordin, SE
Irvine CA