Re: Note from Dennis Wish - resignation from SEA and List

	Dennis has gone out of his way time and time again to see that the
profession improves.  If you think of the time he has invested in
helping you, return the favor at least a little.  This may be my
idealism talking as well, but in behalf of Dennis and others like him, I
would like to suggest everyone make just one phone call.  Choose your
own topic.  Just voice your opinion to someone. . . . . anyone.  If even
half of all SEA's members call and say this is B.S., then people will
listen.  My goal this year is to help promote and improve our own web
site here in Utah.  It may not be as glamorous as fighting the rigid
diaphragm battle, but I will do what I can.

	Dennis best wishes and thank you for the difference you did make.
Despite how you may feel now, I doubt many of the topics would have even
been discussed without this list.  You have and will continue to make a
difference.

Sincerely,
Jake Watson, E.I.T.
Salt Lake City, UT