stainless steel and H2SO4

I am designing a building to store 50% solution
sulphuric acid at a battery manufacturing plant.  I
have been told that the Owner wants to use stainless
steel floor and roof deck.  I have tried a couple
other places to find out which type of SS to spec but
have not come up with any answers.  Any of you have
any handy resistance tables of some sort?  I am also
considering epoxy coating the reinforcement in the
slab since the slab is supporting elevated tanks of
this stuff.  Any thoughts on this would be
appreciated.
Ken Peoples, P. E.
lvta(--nospam--at)fast.net