Notes from Dennis Wish

Dennis,

While I have been absent from the List since I completed my term as
SEAOSC President, the world did not stop because of my silence. Your
wisdom though sometimes argumentative remarks will certainly be missed.

Ever since seismic provisions were written, the technical society is the
testing ground for their implementation and improvement. Many technical
issues can only be resolved through persistence, voluntary efforts from
the membership and/ or support from research data. Changes may be slow
but they are coming!

Good luck and thank you.

James S. Lai