From: Shafat Qazi [mailto:seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org]
Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2000 18:10
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Top ten thing Dennis will do after his resignation

Please help me complete this one....

Top ten things that Dennis Wish will do after resigning from SEAINT list
server.

10. Wake up in the morning, check his email and go back to sleep.
9. Call Shafat and suggest that we start a new Fax list server.
8. Print all the posts he has made to this list and sell them on his web
site.
7. Offer new services such as "how to post effective email to SEAINT list
server".
6. Have his wife join the List and post messages for him.
5. Join the list using the alias "waaazup(--nospam--at)earthlink.net"
4.
3.
2.
1.