RE: circular beams[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: circular beams
- From: "Gobo, Gina" <ggobo(--nospam--at)DLRGROUP.com>
- Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 11:23:43 -0500
Gina T. Gobo, E.I.T.
From: Dionysios J. Pantazis [mailto:dpantazis(--nospam--at)hksepc.com]
Sent: Friday, May 26, 2000 8:03 AM
Subject: circular beams
i am looking for some basic text or reference on curved beam behavior/theory. loading both parallel and normal to radius of curvature.
i am working on a couple of buildings that have significant framing that is swept (circular) in plan. one is concrete and one is steel. aside from fea methods, i want to check and ballpark the forces/stresses.
the only references i have found on the topic of swept beams are for compisite steel bridge girders
and in rouark's. the bridge stuff is useless to me and the methods in rouark's are not exacly quick.
any and all help is appreciated.
- Prev by Subject: circular beams
- Next by Subject: RE: circular beams
- Previous by thread: Re: circular beams
- Next by thread: RE: circular beams