Re: NASCAR Pedestrian Bridge Collapse

Gee, maybe we should have done the same with the I10 and Nimitz collapses.

Don't clear that up. Leave it all in a busy roadway for the forensic
vultures to pick over ad infinitum. The citizens don't need that highway
for anything. Surface streets, etc. will do just fine. Right.

Guys, they needed to use the road. Pure and simple. Besides, there's
another bridge right next to it for study. Kind of like the Kansas City
Hyatt. Conspiracy theorists may not like it, but it sounds like a good
reason to clean things up fast.

Peter Higgins