RE: Top ten thing Dennis will do after his resignation

Title: RE: Top ten thing Dennis will do after his resignation

4. Move back to LA and join a "big company".
3. Move to his WI farmland and start dairyfarmerlist.com
2. Run for public office as "the Democrat in the Desert".
1. Take the California SE exam, just for fun!
0. Start a new design firm with Bill Polhemus.

Actually, my bet is that he will remain as a lurker for a few weeks, until he can't stand it any longer, and will be back posting by the Fourth of July.  I hope that I'm right!