Re: Dennis Wish's contributions

>It would indeed sound like a cheap shot, unless taken in the context
>of the whole message.
Forgive me--I missed your point. It was pretty clear to me which course
he'd taken, anyway.

>        I like your contributions a great deal as well, including your
>additional insights about the admiral.
Thanks. I knew some people at Electric Boat who were familiar with the
admiral and I used to get a fair number of Rickover stories, plus what
I've read. It's absolutely amazing how much of a difference real
technical leadership can make to an endeavor. Just contrast the nuclear
navy with private sector nuclear power.

http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw