Re: Dennis Wish's contributions

But had he not? Would he be as well remembered?

We can't fully gauge the future, but we can try to surmise what will be and act accordingly. Our resulting decisions will seem
foolish (like the partner of Bill Gates and Paul Allen who sold his shares to them for something like $500 in the late 1970s; Pete
Best is remembered solely as the answer to a trivia question) or daring, depending solely upon the result. And that result can be as
much a matter of luck as design, sometimes.