Re: Dennis Wish's contributions

Christopher Wright wrote:

> And without some powerful friends his abrasive personality might
> have put him alongside Billy Mitchell and Robert Goddard as one of many
> invincible foe-fighters who were proved right long after they should have
> been.

Good point, Chris. After all, I haven't seen GM or Ford put out a model called the "Tucker" as yet.

There ARE instances of people who fight the good fight and go down in flames. The number of names--a mere handful--that we can
recall are (I think) miniscule in comparison with those who "died" in obscurity. And I think even that "handful" are kept around as
the subjects of cautionary tales only.

I'm all for fighting the good fight, but I still say you must pick your battles carefully.