Need Structural Engineer

I need to locate a structural engineer near Sedalia, Missouri (closest big
town appears to be Kansas City). We are an international food service
business and need a new vending branch in Sedalia. We have located a
building, but it has wooden floors over a basement. The landlord wants us to
be responsible for the floors and will not warrant the load limit. We need
someone to test the load limit on the floors. Can someone suggest someone in
the area??

Thx.

-Rich Belthoff

Richard C. Belthoff, Jr.