RE: Top ten thing Dennis will do after his resignation

Dennis will have a spiritual reawakening and will reemerge as a changed man
with "synergy" and a "sharpened saw" that he will put to good work. He will
battle the gladiators who are pushing the wood rigid diaphragm issue and
will single handedly defeat them and put this monster to sleep once and for
all. The crowds will cheer and roar with excitement.  Dennis will get
nominated to the SEAOSC board of directors, gets elected and lives happily
ever after making positive contributions to this great organization.

Dennis if you're lurking, we are with you. We shall never surrender.

Ben Yousefi, SE
San Jose, CA